The Budget Senior Assistant is responsible to perform his/her duties as outlined and any other tasks assigned by his/her Manager or Supervisor.
- Budget Senior Assistant (BSA) will directly report to Budget Coordination Unit Manager. And will back up the current Budget Senior Officer.
- S/he will check the details of budget against the budget verification checklists funds principles and instructions of budget directives historical cost and other standard unit rates & specifications.
- Keep updates on donor requirements and special condition in term of budgeting and reporting.
- Budget Senior Assistant (BSA) will record his/her feedback in specified template about any deviations and give it to the BCU manager for further follow-up with budget holders.
- S/he will automatically enter all budgets into financial system.
- Should follow different course of reconciliations to make sure the entered budgets tally with detailed budgets.
- To ensure the confidentiality of SCA budget information and records.
- Assist Budget Senior Officer in following areas:
- Keeping active track of donors’ contract and agreements.
- Coding the newly proposed budgets
- Support budget holders in budgeting process if assigned by BCU manager.
- Any other official task assigned by Budget Coordination Unit Manager.
- Qualifications & Requirements:
- Graduate from any recognized college or university having BBA B.Com or B.Sc (Economics) with major courses of finance.
- Experience of financial management familiarity with financial databases and other common procedural guidelines.
- At least 2 years working experience preferably with one of the international NGOs or UN agencies.
- At least 1-year relevant work experience in the field of financial management.
- Computer literate and should be skilled using financial database. Having knowledge of iSCALA software is a plus point.
- Excellent in speaking reading and writing English Dari and Pashto languages.
- S/he should be able to travel to all regional management and liaison offices under SCA coverage area.
- Must be patient and having very good interpersonal communication and problem solving skills
- Willing to take responsibility for own work and honestly seeking to achieve organizational and personal objectives.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with team colleagues approachable diplomatic and supportive with developed listening skills.
- Be an Afghan citizen
How To Apply
For applying online please copy below link and paste in the web address, and fill the application correctly.