The Cambridge and Marif Subjects Primary and High School Teachers is responsible to perform his/her duties as outlined and any other tasks assigned by his/her Manager or Supervisor.
- Teaching classes as per the given curriculum and timetable.
- Adhering to the code of conduct of school in respect to Teachers Students and Community.
- Assisting the administration with related activities.
- Working in committees of the school as designated by administration.
- Working in collaboration with head of departments and respective Headmasters.
- Managing all exams.
- Management of classroom in respect to the policy of school and teaching methods.
- Managing teacher-student-parent relations in respect to the policy of school.
- Any other task assigned by direct supervisor or school management
- KEN Schools Locations in Kabul City
- - ShashDarak Pol-e- Mahmood Khan Kabul afghanistan (Boys&Girls Campus)
- - Arzaan Qimat School#4 Boys Campus
- - Dehboore School#2 Boys Campus
- KEN is currently looking for hiring highly motivated qualified and experienced teachers for the following Cambridge subjects to begin Hamal 1399)
- We are also looking to hire qualified teacher for the following Maarif subjects:
- Geography and History
- Qurhan Kareem Deenyat and Arabic
- Required Qualifications:
- Have been through English medium Schooling
- Year of Experience:
- 1-3 years of Cambridge or Oxford/ Maaref System Teaching
- Good communication and writing skills and fluent in speaking in English language
- Command on computer i.e. MS Office and internet
- Personal Competencies:
- Problem Solving and leadership skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidates can send their application and CV to the following email:firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Note: Kindly write the vacancy number (KEN/S20) in in subject of your email