The Community Mobilizers is responsible to perform his/her duties as outlined and any other tasks assigned by his/her Manager or Supervisor.
- Beneficiary Selection for vocational trainings
- Conduction of ToTs for Vocational Trainers
- Developments of Standard Operation Plan – SOP for Business developments
- Developments of Written Instruction Materials – WIMs for the TVET program
- Providing the Trainees with Life Skill and Business Development Trainings
- Providing support to vocational classes
- Provision of post-graduation support to graduated trainees
- Monitoring data collection and reporting
- Meeting with the community leaders to get them involved and get their support
- Conduct survey and identification of the target beneficiaries for the Project
- Forward the lists of the trainees to provincial team leaders and inform project manager
- Keeping eye on the daily project activities
- Report of the daily project activities to the team leader and to the project manager
- Keep eye on the target communities wither they are interested or not
- While the training materials purchased the community mobilizer is responsible for its distribution and keeping its support documents.
- After the distribution of the raw materials H/she is responsible for submitting the original support document to the team leader
- Community mobilizer must inform the team leader and the project manager in case of any drawback or any other failure in the project activities and her/his duty.
- Any other task assigned by the provincial team leader or the project manager.
- Bachelor degree in the relevant field
- At least 3 years’ experience in the same position or title
- Familiarity with TVET programs
- Experience of working with NGOs
- Excellent Coordination Communication and representation skills
- Excellent language command in Pashto and Dari and understanding of English documents
- Fluency in both official languages Dari and Pashto verbal and written
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Demonstrated skills in community engagements and managements
- Awareness raising skills
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to support colleagues and provide/receive constructive feedback
- Be ready and ability to travel frequently to project sites/locations in the province
How To Apply
Interested candidates can send their application along with motivation letter and CV to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be informed for written test and interview.