The master trainer at RSSAO will work in close coordination with the head of Programs and under direct supervision of the TVET project manager .
- Beneficiary Selection for vocational trainings
- Conduction of ToTs for Vocational Trainers
- Developments of Standard Operation Plan – SOP for Business developments
- Developments of Written Instruction Materials – WIMs for the TVET program
- Providing the Trainees with Life Skill and Business Development Trainings
- Providing support to vocational classes
- Provision of post-graduation support to graduated trainees
- Monitoring data collection and reporting
- In close coordination with the relevant project team adopt the teacher training Curriculum into season plans and other necessary class management tools.
- Review the modules and adopt that for training days Class room hours/sessions for the total duration of the training program.
- Responsible for overall supervision of the training level project activities
- Attend partnership and coordination level meetings
- Develop season plans handouts in English support and train the TVET trainers on necessary skills including class management
- Design and deliver different trainings
- In full and own responsibility conduct ToT for TVET trainers
- Monitor and provide feedback to improve and report ongoing training seasons
- Design and deliver adult learning principles and modern teaching and learning methodologies
- Develop training plans and provide provincial level trainers with class support
- Help trainers to develop and conduct pre and post-tests and manage classes
- Ensure Training modules/ plans includes both theoretical and practical components.
- The practical component will include on-site classroom practical where students gain practical hands-on experience and improve confidence
- Help and support TVET trainers on their daily activities
- Maintain regular follow up of the TVET trainings through regular field visits technical follow ups and impact assessments
- Ensure quality and better learning outcome in training classes through regular field visits technical follow ups and evaluations
- Help provincial team leaders in assessment and evaluation of the effects of TVET training activities in classrooms
- Assist the project manager in keeping the training and trainees data updated and inform the data entry officer for information updates and managements
- Visit the training venues observe classrooms.
- Give feedback after each visit to the provincial team leaders and project manager and make action plans for addressing issues identified during the visits.
- Keep proper written record of each visit.
- Make ongoing assessment of learning of students on each visit and keep a record thereof.
- Help and support provincial team leaders on key activities of the training program in the fields.
- Help and support the project manager as required
- Graduate of Education Faculty of a recognized University or relevant
- At least 5 year experience in TVET Training and academic support to the institutions preferably in NGOs.
- Sufficient experience in TVET Curriculum design developments and capacity building including training needs assessment planning and academic support
- Excellent language command to develop Training materials in English
- Fluency in both official languages Dari and Pashto and English written and spoken as well as English writing skills are required.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Demonstrated skills in capacity development training needs assessment & evaluation and monitoring.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to support colleagues and provide/receive constructive feedback
- Be ready and ability to travel frequently to project sites
How To Apply
Interested candidates can send their application along with motivation letter and CV to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be informed for written test and interview.