Establish ministry web presence to boost brand awareness. Maintain a strong online company voice through social media. Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase public awareness of MCIT programs and projects
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research platform determination benchmarking messaging and audience identification.
- Set up and optimize ministry pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the ministry social content.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics insights and best practices and then acting on the information.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website blogs press releases and podcasts).
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments.
- Prepare agendas and prepare briefing materials. Provide proof reading design and production expertise and management.
- Provide technical expertise in each medium (publishing electronic video and live event management)
- Assist the Media & Communication Unit in Formulation of PR plans and strategies.
- Enhance the ministry’s voice and presence through online and offline channels.
- Present solutions in times of PR crisis;
- Assist and provide extensive help in managing media relations and requests.
- Write press releases and prepare information for the media speeches and do other PR tasks.
- Lead survey initiatives and analyses public opinion. Prepare and update media distribution list regularly.
- Assist the Minister Office in planning of events fairs conferences exhibition etc.
- Support the implementation of promotional plans.
- Overseeing the monitoring of media reports. Coordinating media access to campus and providing media management for special events.
- Capacity development of media and communication staff in their fulfillment of media relations roles and advise on internal communications necessary skills and capacities to deliver the assigned tasks and media results effectively and timely manner.
- Identifies and develops appropriate communications strategies policies manuals and regulations to support MCIT objectives and deliverables internal and external communication plans.
- Any other duties assigned by the leadership Minister Office and Spoke person.
- Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing & Media Political Science journalism PR communications or any other relevant field.
- With master’s degree 3 years of experience and with bachelor’s degree minimum 5 years relevant professional experience is required.
How To Apply
Interested candidates can send their cover letter, application and CV to the following email: email@example.com
Note: The subject line must include (MCIT-Reform-8/8/19) otherwise your application may not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for test/interview.