- Medical Training Officer should also possess the following specific qualities:
- Communication skills.
- Medical Training Officer deal with the clients and donors regularly, therefore they must be friendly enough to build rapport and receive cooperation from their media contacts and donors.
- Leadership skills.
- Medical Training Officer often lead large teams of specialists or officers and must be able to guide their activities.
- Organizational skills.
- Medical Training Officer are often in charge of running several events at the same time requiring superior organizational skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Medical Training Officer sometimes must explain how the company or client is handling sensitive issues.
- They must use good judgment in what they report and how they report it.
- Speaking skills.
- Medical Training Officer regularly speak on behalf of their organization.
- When doing so they must be able to explain the organization’s position clearly.
- Writing skills.
- Medical Training Officer must be able to write well-organized and clear press releases and speeches.
- They must be able to grasp the key messages they want to get across and write them succinctly in order to keep the attention of busy readers or listeners.
- Delivering and overseeing the trainings in various government & non-government offices and schools.
- Train the team of public awareness and survey to conduct cancer related campaign in each target province
- Plan arrange and implement Cancer Awareness campaign in different provinces
- Collect summarize and analyze the data and provide report for them
- Helping people identify how their behaviors may affect their health.
- Supporting individuals and groups to create a health plan to help make changes to improve their health.
- Compiling and presenting information to the client and management.
- Implementing advising on and monitoring training strategies.
- Supervising and monitoring progress made via training programs or schemes.
- Designing and assessing training programs.
- Involve in all issues related to research and palliative care.
- Coordinate and manage the multiple projects in health and education section.
- Developing proposals writing reports assisting in budget development and MoU
- Attending meetings and negotiations with donors and Ministries for project monitoring and evaluation.
- Any other task assigned by supervisor.
- Knowledge of cash management principles and/or preocedures
- Knowledge of relevant field procedures and protocols
- Knowledge of routine fiscal management procedures and documentations
- Records maintenance skills and ability to prepare routine administrative paper work
- Skill in the use of computerized system MS Office
- Required Languages:
How To Apply
Please send your CV & application letter to below email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include Project Coordinator & Communication Officer in the subject line of the application.