The Securing Finance Documents is responsible to perform his/her duties as outlined and any other tasks assigned by his/her Manager or Supervisor.
- Generic responsibilities:
- Adhere to NRC policies tools handbooks and guidelines
- Assist with the implementation of the support function portfolio according to plan of action
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
- Ensure proper filing of documents
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function
- Specific responsibilities
- Assist archiving team in Archiving organizing and updating financial documents both in soft and hard.
- Scanning and filing of all financial documents in Soft.
- Ensure Finance documents are collected from field offices regularly and on time.
- Assist finance archivist team in Ensuring that all the financial documents are properly placed properly filed and labelled.
- Manage the soft archive filling.
- Providing vouchers to the auditor and place them back in the file folder.
- Maintain records to ensure the long-term preservation and easy retrieval of documents and information.
- Upon request of finance staff provide them with photocopy and scan the documents and vouchers.
- Help the finance staff in the acquisition and retrieval of financial records
- Liaise with compliance department audit and finance for any matter related to archives.
- Assist Taxation Officer in all taxation matters.
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
- Proficiency in the use of MS office software and email
- Fluency in written and spoken Dari/Pashtu with good English language skills
- Well organized efficient hard-working and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- No specific experience is required
- Education title: Fresh graduate or in the last year of university (relevant)
- Handling insecure environment
- Planning and delivering results
Empowering and building trust
- Communicating with impact and respect
How To Apply
There are two ways to apply for the position;
1- For applying online please copy below link and paste in the web address, and fill the application correctly.
2- Interested qualified candidates can also submit their hard copy CVs with a Cover Letter stating the position title (VA-2019-189) number; to below addresses:
District 4th kolola Pushta Street # 6 (Khurshid TV street)