The officer is responsible to perform his/her duties as outlined and any other tasks assigned by his/her manager or supervisor.
- make bookings reservations and confirmation of flight tickets for Bank officials
- Arrange reservation and routing of Bank officials and communicate with ticket agents travel agents and airline representatives through different means including online telephone emails and other electronic communications
- Advise on route changes and flight plan to cancel or confirm reservation using phone-calls and online means.
- Prepare itinerary of passengers to ensure utilization of seating on flights
- Provide passengers with travel suggestions and information such as guides directions brochures and maps
- Contact motels hotels resorts and travel operators by mail or telephone for booking and reservations
- Study maps directories routes and rate tables to determine travel rout and cost availability of accommodations.
- Calculate estimated travel rates and expenses
- Obtain reservation for air train or car travel and hotel or other housing accommodations
- Confirm travel arrangements and reservations
- Assist bank officials and staff who are traveling of preparing required documents such as forms tor travels and visa applications insurance papers etc.
- Plans itinerary for travel and accommodations using knowledge or routes types of carriers and regulations
- Perform other clerical and administrative duties as assigned by the admin/finance and procurement managers.
- Any other work allocated by Admin Manager Dy. CEOs or CEO.
- Bachelor in a relevant filed preferably economics or BBA
- Good knowledge of administrative works
- Good knowledge of travels visa and accommodations
- Good knowledge of English and local languages
- Good computer skills
- At least 2 years work experience in administration.
- Experience in banking filed is a prepared.
How To Apply
Respected Applicants are kindly requested to submit a comprehensive cover Letter along with a copy of their updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume and Bachelor degree or above scan copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.